Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve "Crystal" Ball.


Ok, well apparently there aren't a whole ton of exciting
New Year crafts out there. So, I came up with this quick and easy
New Years Ever "Crystal" Ball craft. Not my most creative craft, but hey, it worked!
I explained to the kids that we were going to make our own New Years Eve Balls and they got sort of excited "Oh! I saw that on tv!"..."Yeah! I watched that on New Years Eve!"
So, here we go! 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1!



First, I used Word to make this form.
Again, not the most exciting thing, but New Year crafts are hard to come by!


Materials:
Construcion Paper
Sequins
White Glue


Using the glue, draw lines or shapes in the circle.

One of my littles wanted to make a heart inside her ball.
Isn't that sweet?


Havin' fun with sequins

Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment